Re: [epf-dev] Test Content Review

Nate, I've reviewed 3 out of 4 elements you requested. I'll send later the 4th one in case I find something.
Here you have my comments made on the attached docs.

Talk to you at the review meeting.

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM - RUP Team | EPF Committer
www.ibm.com/rational
www.eclipse.org/epf

"Nate Oster" <noster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/29/2006 09:30 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Test Content Review

Team,

We’ll be conducting a review of several Test-related content elements this Friday (9/1), at 2pm EST.  Attached, please find the following elements:

  • Role: Tester
  • Checklist: Test Case
  • Task: Create Test Cases
  • Guideline: Test Ideas

I expect that there will be a lot of valuable discussion at this first review about the structure and philosophy of testing in OpenUP, so if that’s an area of interest for you please plan to attend.  Whether you can attend or not, we’d certainly appreciate your feedback and direct edits at your convenience.  I’ve turned on track changes in the attachments, so please simply make your mods and post them back to epf-dev.

Thanks!
Nate Oster

 [attachment "M4 Task Create Test Cases.doc" deleted by Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM] [attachment "M4 Checklist Test Case.doc" deleted by Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM] [attachment "M4 Guideline Test Ideas.doc" deleted by Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM] [attachment "M4 Role Tester.doc" deleted by Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM] _______________________________________________
epf-dev mailing list
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx