RE: [epf-dev] Who contributed to EPF 1.0

hiho,

Please turn NumberSix into Number Six Software.  There is a “p” missing from the end of “Armstrong Process Grou”.  And, I think WSA Consulting should be added to Steve Adolph’s UBC line item (but I suppose he should remark on that).

Please add to the contributors

Nate Oster, Number Six Software

Dana Spears, Number Six Software

Melissa Wood, Number Six Software

And add to the contributors:

Ana Valente Pereira, Whatever Consulting

It is my understanding that Paul Bramble did some contributions and I think he is from Emperative, Inc.  But Chris Sibbald would know more about that.

In the early days of this effort, Chris Doyle of Synergy Plus Pty Ltd in Australia was participating.  Does anyone know if that resulted in any actual content?