Re: [epf-dev] Who contributed to EPF 1.0

Also, if you have submitted code patches through bugzilla and we failed to include
you as a contributor, please let Per or me know your name and organization.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the committers and contributors for all your hard work, feedback and support!

Charlie Yan
IBM Method Engineering Manager
EPF Tooling Dev Lead
Phone: 408-342-4681

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/31/2006 07:02 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Who contributed to EPF 1.0

To pass legal review, we need to specify all the people who were committers or contributed content to the release.

I know a lot of people have helped out with content, who were not contributor,
Content leads: Please send a list of who should be added from your content area that is not on the list.

Others: If you think you shoudl be on the list, please send me a note and cc the content lead for your area that you haev been working with.

Thanks Charlie for assembling the project log.

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework