[epf-dev] Agenda for September 1st General and Overarching Telecon

Arrghhh! It’s hard to believe summer is over, school starts next week and we have less than 30 days left.

Conference call is at 8:00am PDT – be there or be square…dial in number and code is available in the yahoo calendar.

Agenda:

My objective is to close as many issues as we can before Wednesday’s package owner’s telecon, and to have a clear idea of what will be in the package for the first release of OpenUP. Here is my proposed agenda…

1)     Consensus on issues to be de-scoped and deferred to the next release of OpenUP.

2)     Critical Issues: most of these issues are in progress, some only require a review, but will they be complete by Friday September 8th?

3)     Falling through the cracks…items assigned to Thiery Paradan and Peter Haumer.

4)     Items that only require a review to close…

a.      Some we may be able to close during the call,

b.     Others we must place a deadline on to review and close.

5)     Other issues? E.g. OpenUP front door? Ana’s Round Table?

Descoping: Following issues shall be de-scoped and deferred to the next release of OpenUP:

146450

2006-06-12

nor

P3

PC

NEW

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Guidance: What's New in Base Concepts - update ...

150767

2006-08-25

maj

P2

PC

NEW

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Create Getting Started Supporting Material

150768

2006-07-31

maj

P2

All

NEW

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Create Overview

146443

2006-08-22

enh

P3

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

unspe

---

General - All disciplines: No examples

147135

2006-06-20

nor

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

unspe

---

General - OpenUP White papers explaining core concepts ar...

The following are our critical issues….

145671

2006-08-18

enh

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Document

unspe

---

General - Indicate UML Prefered Diagramming Language in P...

146499

2006-08-22

enh

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

unspe

---

General - Create OpenUP graphics

133269

2006-06-14

maj

P1

All

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

General - Add Stakeholder role to BUP

140019

2006-08-18

nor

P2

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

General - Navigation Map

146487

2006-08-25

nor

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Glossary - seems a little light

146489

2006-08-24

nor

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Index seems light

150766

2006-08-18

maj

P1

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Review Any Role usage.

150771

10:12:28

nor

P3

All

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Policy for Work Product Kind must be established

Falling through the cracks?

Following issues are owned by Thiery Paradan…though the last two seem to be owned by epf.document.inbox????

146458

16:43:57

nor

P3

PC

NEW

EPF

Document

1.0

---

General - Style guidelines - update content

145669

2006-06-14

enh

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Document

unspe

---

General - Improve Guidelines for Referencing Tasks

145670

2006-06-14

enh

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Document

unspe

---

General - Improve Guidelines for Writing Guidances in Plu...

The following issues needs to be accepted by Peter Haumer…

154144

16:47:04

maj

P2

PC

NEW

EPF

Content

1.0

---

General - Many steps still selected in Delivery Process t...

Work is being done on the following issue, but it has not been accepted by Brian Lyons yet…

146491

Tue 15:42

enh

P3

PC

NEW

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Graphic banner - replace

These issues only require reviews to close….

154604

Mon 14:32

nor

P3

All

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

---

General - Review of OpenUP Core Principles

154628

16:51:01

enh

P3

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

unspe

---

General - Perform top-to-bottom review of OpenUP/Basic 1.0

138781

2006-08-25

maj

P2

All

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

General - Collaborative Practices for OpenUP must be spec...

138784

Mon 15:45

maj

P2

All

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

General - Need content for Focus principle

138786

Tue 12:40

maj

P2

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

General - Need content for Evolve principle

138787

Mon 14:35

maj

P2

All

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

General - Need content for Balance principle

140714

2006-08-23

maj

P2

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

General - Write text for Delivery Process and Capability ...

146469

2006-08-22

maj

P3

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - all content - check spelling and grammar

150769

2006-08-22

nor

P3

All

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Review and update references

150770

2006-08-22

maj

P2

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Review phase iteration templates

151282

2006-07-20

maj

P3

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Hyperlink problems on Intro page

Best regards,

Steve

Back to the top