Re: [epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.0 (M5) Release Update

If you received an invite from me on this meeting after Peter sent it out, it was an unintentional results of me saving it into my own
calendar, and I am sorry about the possible confusion and/or spam.

Charlie Yan
IBM Method Engineering Manager
EPF Tooling Dev Lead
Phone: 408-342-4681

Peter Haumer/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/30/2006 06:45 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.0 (M5) Release Update

Hello EPF partners.

We would like to invite you to the EPF Composer 1.0 Release Update on

       Thursday, September 14th, 2006 @ 8:00 am PT

Agenda:

- EPF Composer release overview

- Major new features in EPF 1.0

- Outlook

Dial-up information:

1.
Go to http://cpc.on.raindance.com
2.
Click on "Join Unscheduled Meeting" on the left
3.
Enter your details and the following conference ID: 2816556. Select the "Full Version" radio button, click "Join now"
4.
Raindance will check your system and might prompt you to install a few files.  It will then bring up the conference tool.
5.
Dial the following phone number: USA 800-528-2856, International: 770-325-4737
6.
When asked, enter the same conference ID on the phone as well: 2816556

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.