Re: [epf-dev] Revised Content Project and Iteration plans

Hi,
I've included the referred plans into CVS, and put a reference from the Web site.
CVS: http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.epf/design/openup/?cvsroot=Technology_Project

If we update these directly in CVS (and include new iteration plans as iterations go), that would be the best option to provide accurate and up-to-date information.

I hope that it's useful.
Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM - RUP Team | EPF Committer
www.ibm.com/rational
www.eclipse.org/epf

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/12/2006 09:00 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Revised Content Projetnt and Iteration plans

Hi,

I used the current Open templates for Project and Iteraton plan and updated them to reflect latest decision to have 3 short iterations for the remainder of the project.

Please provide feedback. These will be discussed in the Fri 8 AM PDT meeting, revised based on feedback, and then posted on the website.

Content leads: Please fill in target points and target bugzilla items for Iteration 5. It is preferred to mark the bugzilla items in the current burndown chart.

On Friday, we will discuss also the brundown chart.

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.epf/design/openup/Burndown.xls?cvsroot=Technology_Project

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
408-342-3815[attachment "OpenUP Iteration Plan - 5.doc" deleted by Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM] [attachment "Project Plan - OpenUP 1.0.doc" deleted by Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM]