[epf-dev] Access a Recorded Conference - "0713-LogicaCMG_Wikis_and_EPF"

Hello.
Find below the details for accessing the recording of today's meeting on Wikis.  Onno van der Straaten from Logica CMG presented their technology on deploying and collaborating on EPF Composer content.

This technology seems to do exactly what we want (as it is based on html and not a wiki mark-up language) and would be able to support the kind of public OpenUP review that we have discussed at the committers meeting in Cupertino.  Thus, there are two action items for following this up:

(1) The EPF content team works with Onno to set-up a public server hosted by Logica CMG for a public OpenUP/Basic review in the M4/M5 timeframe.
      (This will achieve two goals: (a) we have an excellent vehicle for every EPF user/author in the world to provide feedback and suggest improvements and (b) we will be able to directly evaluate this technology hands on)

(2) Onno checks in Logica CMG about the possibility of donating his technology to Eclipse and work with the EPF tool team to assess the technical details and feasibility.  Key people Onno should work with named in the meeting were Charles Yan, Tim Voss, and myself.

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.

PETER HAUMER, Dr. rer. nat.
Rational Method Composer | Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
Tel.: +1 408 863-8716

----- Forwarded by Peter Haumer/Cupertino/IBM on 07/13/2006 09:14 -----
Peter Haumer/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS

07/13/2006 09:12

Peter Haumer/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
Your Information to Access a Recorded Conference - "0713-LogicaCMG_Wikis_and_EPF"

Information to access a recorded conference:
0713-LogicaCMG_Wikis_and_EPF

Dear EPF, Peter Haumer from International Business Machines (IBM) has sent you the information below to access a recorded conference using Raindance Seminar Edition.

RECORDED CONFERENCE SUMMARY
Title: 0713-LogicaCMG_Wikis_and_EPF