From: Charles Yan [mailto:cyan@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: maandag 26 juni 2006 6:44
To: Per Kroll
Cc: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; Straaten, Onno van der; Peter Haumer
Subject: Re: Potential Wiki contribution to EPF

Onno,

Can you do a demo on this? If yes, what day and time works for you?

Charlie Yan
IBM Method Engineering Manager
EPF Tooling Dev Lead
Phone: 408-342-4681

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM

06/25/2006 07:01 PM

Peter Haumer/Cupertino/IBM, Charles Yan/Cupertino/IBM, "Straaten, Onno van der" <onno.van.der.straaten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Subject

Potential Wiki contribution to EPF

Charlie and Peter,

at last weeks face-to-face meeting in UK, Onno van der Straaten from LogicaCMG demonstrated some really cool Wiki technology. Can you please engage with Onno and set up a demo so you and others that are interested can see what they have done. Based on a better understanding of technology fit, effort involved, etc., we should determine a plan forward.
We may also want to invite Ward Cunningham to provide feedback, as a follow-up to our initial meeting with him, but I could see that as maybe a second step, and first do an initial eval within the team.

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework