RE: [epf-dev] IMPORTANT - OpenUP/Basic: due work and planned work

Ricardo, since I haven't been versed in the where and whyfores of CVS, here
are some things that should be added to the list of OpenUP process elements,
as it relates to Project Management...

Checklist: Iteration Plan
Checklist: Project Plan
Concept: Phase (in base_concepts)
Concept: Risk
Example: Project Plan
Example: Iteration Plan
Example: Work Items List
Guideline: Project Plan

In that spreadsheet, I might suggest putting templates inline with each
discipline instead of a separate section (#7)...

I've just finished putting all the PM-related bugs (and some extras -- looks
like I added about 65 or so new items) in Bugzilla and it would be nice if
one could specify the discipline/domain as a part of the component (instead
of all items going into the "content" bucket). Like others, I'm using a
prefix (such as "PM") in the summary...

Also, I struggled with how to set bug attributes like priority and severity,
so I just took a stab at it... If you have any suggestions, let me know...

Thanks, Chris ~:|