[epf-dev] IMPORTANT - OpenUP/Basic: due work and planned work

Dear committers,

We have important actions to take for OpenUP/Basic, please run the report at the bottom of this email, so you can have the data at hand:

- M2: There is still one open issue related to M2 - we need closure on this asap.
- M3: There are 5 issues.
        - 2 are resolved, waiting to be closed
        - 1 is assigned, should be resolved
        - 2 are new, not even assigned to anyone
- M4: From the 45 issues planned for M4, 31 haven't been assigned to anyone.
        - Package owners, if you have added entries, please revisit them to assign to interested contributors. In case you haven't added entries for your package, please do so (yes, this number will be increased).
        - Community, all contribution is welcome :-)

As you can see, we have a good volume of entries in Bugzilla that need action (some due for M2 and M3, but most are planned for M4). Taking this action early in M4 will help us to address the objectives for this milestone.

I'm also attaching 4 spreadsheets created by Chris Sibbald (thanks Chris) that list all elements in need of content to be written. It is certainly useful information for package owners to check completeness of their packages.

Link to the report:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/report.cgi?x_axis_field=priority&y_axis_field=assigned_to&z_axis_field=target_milestone&query_format=report-table&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&classification=Technology&product=EPF&component=Content&version=1.0&target_milestone=1.0+M2&target_milestone=1.0+M3&target_milestone=1.0+M4&target_milestone=1.0+M5&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&format=table&action="" mp;a!%20mp;type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

Please, don't hesitate to contact me (and this list) if you have any question or comment.
Thank you,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer
IBM | RUP Team | EPF Committer