[epf-dev] Do we have the BUP model tailored to the development of EPF Project?

Dear All,

  I am a Ph.D student in Computer Science at Portland State University.  Over here we do research on software process simulation and modeling.  I am interested in modeling and simulating the software development process used by the EPF project.  My idea is to try to convert the information for the EPF, BUP or potentially the SPEM2.0 into the model that we have.  Our model is primary used to help executive and process engineer evaluate the project performance using the software process model.

  I would like to participate in the process engineering team of the EPF in designing the BUP for the EPF project.  I would like to see if the simulation model can help with the management decision in the future.

  Could you please let me know who is working on managing the project and process of the EPF project?

Best Regards,
Bhuricha

Back to the top