From: "Asier Azaceta" <Asier.Azaceta@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [epf-dev] VOTE: OpenUp => New name for BUP++
To: "Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List"
	<epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I vote YES to the name change to OpenUp

Regards,

Asier Azaceta
mailto:asier.azaceta@xxxxxx <mailto:asier.azaceta@xxxxxx>

  _____

	From: Per Kroll [mailto:pkroll@xxxxxxxxxx]
	Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 9:39 PM
	To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: [epf-dev] VOTE: OpenUp => New name for BUP++

	Hi,

	we have now (finally) got legal clearance on using the name
OpenUp.
	We had informal voting a few months ago, and the results was
anonnimously for OpenUp.
	To get a formal voting record, I request that the committers
respond to this e-mail with a Yes, No, or Obstain vote regarding doing a
name change.
	Majority vote rules.
	Voters are committers per the list at
http://www.eclipse.org/epf/team/team.php
	21 people listed under "Current Committers", "Voted to be
committers" + DJ <We need to update the committer list to state that
these 21 people are committers> can vote, all votes are equal.

	Proposal to vote for:
	- OpenUp denotes the process framework built on top of BUP,
including BUP.
	- OpenUp/BUP denotes what is today called Basic Unified Process
(see http://www.eclipse.org/epf/bup_component/bup_vision.php)
	- OpenUp/MDA denotes a potential future process in this
framework guiding you in how to develop software using an MDA approach
	- OpenUp/<X> denotes a potential future process in this
framework guiding you in how to develop software using an <X> approach

	"Open" in OpenUp signifies it's openess, as a result of being an
open source process.
	"Up" signifies that it is the open source version of Unified
Process
	Lowercase "p" signifies that OpenUp promotes process with a
lowercase 'p', rather than BIG P processes with a lot of overhead.

	I cast a YES vote through this e-mail.

	Thanks

	Per Kroll
	STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
	Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
	Rational Software, IBM Corp
	408-342-3815

**********************************  DISCLAIMER
*******************************

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify it to
the sender and delete without resending or backing it, as it is legally
prohibited.

**********************************  AVISO LEGAL
******************************

Este mensaje puede contener informacion confidencial, en propiedad o
legalmente protegida.
Si usted no es el destinatario, le rogamos lo comunique al remitente y
proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo, ya que su uso no
autorizado esta prohibido legalmente.

**

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
t.html