[epf-dev] Introducing Paul Bramble to the Requirements Discipline

Chris Sibbald meet Paul Bramble. Paul meet Chris.

Paul is my co-author for “Patterns for Effective Use Cases” and has expressed strong interest in participating as a contributor to BUP project. He has already started to work on a set of guidelines and checklists for use cases.  Since you are the committer for the requirements discipline it is best that he coordinate with you in this area. In my spare time ( -ooh what is that strange phrase “spare time”? ) I will collaborate with Paul in this area.

Paul, please visit the eclipse website www.eclipse.org and set up a Bugzilla account for yourself if you haven’t already done so.

Chris you can contact Paul at pdbramble@xxxxxxx

Best regards,

Steve Adolph