Re: [emft-dev] Ecore editor and latest tools version support for Edapt

Dear Ed,

Thanks a lot for your kind reply, and for providing me with relevant information.

Regarding the Ecore editor, I was referring to an answer to a previous post I had found here:

https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1088747/

Also, thanks for pointing out the problem of setting up a development environment manually: I definitely have to evaluate whether it'd be more suitable for my project to have a separate, independent tool at this point.

Kind regards,
Sergio