[emft-dev] EMFT-OQTV Release 1.0.0 Available

Hi, all,

The official 1.0 release of the EMFT OCL, Query, Transaction, and Validation components is now available.  You can download the release builds here:

OCL: http://download.eclipse.org/technology/emft/downloads/?proj=ocl
Query: http://download.eclipse.org/technology/emft/downloads/?proj=query
Transaction: http://download.eclipse.org/technology/emft/downloads/?proj=transaction

Cheers,

Christian

Christian W. Damus
Committer, Eclipse Modeling Framework Technology
Tel: (613) 591-7937
-- If at first you do succeed, try to hide your astonishment.

---
< fowarded release review thumbs-up from EMO >

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 08/08/2006 11:51:56 AM:

> Yahoo!
>
> Yes, you can go ahead now - thanks for your patience.
>
> Christian Damus wrote:

> Hi, Bjorn,
>
> Attached is Janet's notification that the IP review of the EMFT-OQTV
> components' contribution of the LALR Parser Generator (LPG) run-time
> library is complete and that the contribution is approved.
>
> As far as I know, this was the last outstanding review item for the
> EMFT-OQTV release.  Are we approved, then, to publish a 1.0 release
> of the EMFT OCL, Query, Transaction, and Validation components?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Christian

Back to the top