[emft-dev] JET problems

Hi all,

I try to use the JET project in conjunction of eclipse wizard plugin to
generate code.
I use the "JETEmitter.generate" method to process the JET Template , the
processing occurs without errors but the result is empty!!

The template seems to be correctly found by emmiter (otherwise filenotfound
exception)
I try to reduce at minimum the amount of directive inside the template

But steel the same.

Any suggestion ?

MAC

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com