[emfstore-dev] Delicious

Hi,

recently we received the following feedback concerning the EMFStore API:
"I think the API is beautifully clean and "simple", given the rather
complex task at hand - I felt right at home with it from the beginning
since it picks up familiar terms such as "update", "share", "commit" and
so on which is always good. Allowing progress monitors for most tasks is
handy too when it comes to GUI and progress bars. And finally, picking
up the eclipse-style "workspace/project/content" model was another good
decision because it makes perfectly clear where which piece of metadata
resides. The examples are really well documented and helped me a *lot*
to get started. Altogether, I really like what I've seen so far about
EMFStore!"
Too good not to share with you ;)...

Cheers,
Maximilian

--
Maximilian Koegel

EMFStore and EMF Client Platform Project Lead
http://emfstore.org
http://emfcp.org

Back to the top