[emfstore-dev] SourceCode-Warnings

Hi,

in an effort to reduce the existing warnings, we want to free an average
of one bundle a week from all warnings in alphabetical order. This week
we start with "org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.client" since
"org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.branding" is already free of warnings.
Since we already announced not to introduce new warnings the purpose of
this announcement is to make it more obvious where there are absolutely
no more warnings to be expected. I will update this every week Monday,
so it is easier for you not to introduce new warnings.

Best regards,
Maximilian

--
Maximilian Koegel

EMFStore and EMF Client Platform Project Lead
http://emfstore.org
http://emfcp.org

Back to the top