Re: [emfrefactor-dev] Writing a function to call rename refactoring

Hi Lehmia,

Unfortunately, I have to tell you that I am not familar with the
realizations of existing refactorings in eclipse. Indeed, this is a
mailing list for the refactoring of models in context of EMF (Eclipse
Modeling Framework). We only adapt the techniques of
org.eclipse.core.refactoring to our specific purpose. Please try to
describe your problems at another place.

Best regards,
Thorsten