[emfrefactor-dev] Writing a function to call rename refactoring

Hi all

I am using org.eclipse.core.refactoring jar for refactoring purpose, but i want to write my own function in which i can call and test the functionality of "rename method" refactoring. I am not getting how can i do it as the rename functionality is initiated by refactoring menu given in eclipse IDE.
And one more thing that i am thinking to pass the project as parameter to above function so that refactoring can be applied on that project.The first issue is how can i pass the whole project as parameter and second - is to pass the whole project as parameter right approach??

Hoping for the quick response.Thanks all

Regards
Lehmia

Back to the top