Re: [emf-dev] emf and the official eclipse nexus repository

Hi Francois,
Publishing the EMF jars on maven is a half-manual-automated action on my side. Although there are some manual steps it is little effort:
1) I download latest emf jars
2) run a small java util (I wrote myself) to rename the jars and create poms
3) run an ant script to upload to maven
4) After uploading I release the jars on the sonatype website using the sonatype webapp.

Here are some docs which explain part of it:
http://central.sonatype.org/pages/ossrh-guide.html
http://central.sonatype.org/pages/apache-ant.html

It would be nicer to do all the steps as part of the build (based on a parameter), but I didn't get to this for Texo/Teneo and not sure how to setup public/private key access on the eclipse build servers. The half-automated-manual approach I use is little effort/work to run/do.

gr. Martin