[emf-dev] emf and the official eclipse nexus repository

Dear EMF community,

At first, thanks a lot for this amazing framework. I am a newbie in EMF, I have switched for Biocomputing to Model driven Engineering with the Papyrus project.

I would like to know why I cannot find the EMF repository at https://repo.eclipse.org/index.html#view-repositories

Is there any reason why the different simple jars of EMF project are not deploy at the official eclipse nexus repository?

Is it planned?

Thanks a lot for your comments and expertise.

Francois

François Le Fèvre

Institut CARNOT CEA LIST – Nano INNOV

CEA Tech/DILS/Laboratoire d’Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE),

Point Courrier n°174

91191 Gif sur Yvette CEDEX

T :0169084986

@ :francois.le-fevre@xxxxxx