[emf-dev] EMF Validation + Eclipse 3.8

Hi all,
I tried to create my own EMF validation constraints in order to perform some validation on my model.

I used the IBatchValidator like this :
IBatchValidator validator = (IBatchValidator) ModelValidationService.getInstance().newValidator(EvaluationMode.
BATCH);
validator.setIncludeLiveConstraints(
true);
for (IConstraintFilter filter : filters) {
validator.addConstraintFilter(filter);
}
IStatus status = validator.validate(targetObject, monitor);

It works very well with Eclipse Indigo but I tried this code with Eclipse 3.8 it doesn't work. In fact, the problem that the validate method of my constraint is not invocated!
Did you have any idea about this problem?

Thank you advance,

Best Regards,
Rania

Back to the top