[emf-dev] May I ask about EMF's Kepler M1 plans?

Hi all,

As I hope you know :) Kepler M1 +0 is this Friday. We in the Platform (try to) produce our (final) candidate for it Wednesday night at 8 PM Eastern.

In the past, for Juno (at least, near the end, when I started to get it right) we'd get EMF's "final base build" Wednesday afternoon, even though the reset of EMF is not due until later.

How's it going for Kepler? Same plans?  Will you have anything new for Kepler M1?

From looking at
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/emf-base-head/
it appears you have done some builds since Juno, but, none since mid-July, and I do not yet see any "2.9 repositories" under
/home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/emf/updates
(for neither S-builds nor I-builds).

So, thought I'd ask explicitly. I'd be fine with no changes for EMF for Kepler M1 (less work for me:) but wanted to be sure we kept our plans in sync.

Thanks for any info.

Back to the top