Re: [emf-dev] EMF IP Logs

Dave Steinberg schrieb:

Hi Eike,

Thanks for the response. Yup, you *would* be covered if we were using the automated IP log. But, since it only works for the whole project or not at all, and since several components want to do static logs, you're stuck with the old-school approach.

So, if you don't mind dropping your two contributions into your own IP log (in the same format as the exiting common log) and submitting it, it would be much appreciated. Note that you do have an entry in section 3 already for net4j, which should be included in yours.

I fear I have to add some more "optional, workswith" stuff to my section 3. When is this due?

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://thegordian.blogspot.com