Re: [emf-dev] Is this the best place to ask about Google Summer of Code ideas?

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the positive feedback. I've posted my idea to the wiki. I'll start to prepare a formal proposal. Although I've been involved in Modeling and Simulation research for some time now, I'm just starting to sink my teeth into EMF, so I'll probably soon have questions to ask the list.

Thanks again,

Jake