Re: [emf-dev] Is this the best place to ask about Google Summer of Code ideas?

Jake,

I also monitor the soc-dev mailing list so either that one or this one are fine, though you're likely to get more EMF-specific feedback from this audience, so that's a good thing.

Tell me more about your idea! :-)

Cheers,
Ed

Jacob Beard wrote:
Hello all,

My name is Jake Beard, and I'm interested in doing an EMF-related project for Google Summer of Code. I was wondering if this was the best place to ask for feedback on my idea, or if the newsgroup might be better?

Please let me know. Thanks,

Jake