Re: [emf-dev] EMF Diagrams

Please use the EMF newsgroup for user help type questions:

You should have a closer look at the Ecore Tools (http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/?project=ecoretools#ecoretools) project. You can install it through Update Manager, it is included in the Ganymede update site. Your diagrams will have *.ecorediag file extension. If you want to see all the capabilities of the editor, please see : http://wiki.eclipse.org/EcoreTools_New_Noteworthy

Regards,
Jacques

Aman-ul-haq a écrit :
Hi All!

I am new to EMF modeling and following few tutorials available on web to
learn these things. I have downloaded latest All-in-one-SDK pack from
http://www.eclipse.org/emf site and also included lots of other things in it
like EclipseUML, openArchitectureWare, GMF.. but all through Update manager
(not manually).
Tutorials that i am following show me the screen that after installing these
packes i should have EMF Diagrams (i.e. EMF Class Diagram *.ecd) available
in my New->Others-> EMF Diagrams menu. But after so much effort this thing
is not visible to me. can anyone please help me regarding this.

Best Regards,
Aman-ul-haq

Anyware Technologies
Jacques LESCOT
Project Manager
Eclipse Technical Expert
jacques.lescot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Standard : +33(0)5 61 00 52 90
Direct : +33(0)5 61 00 06 60
Mobile : +33(0)6 74 49 23 34
Fax : +33(0)5 61 00 51 46
Anyware Technologies
Lake Park
ZAC de l'Hers - Allée du Lac
BP 87216
31672 Labège Cedex
France
www.anyware-tech.com
This message and any attachments (the "Message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Any unauthorized modification, edition, use or dissemination is prohibited.
Neither Anyware Technologies nor its headquarters Wavecom shall be liable for the Message if altered, changed, falsified or edited, diffused without authorization.

Back to the top