[emf-dev] EMF Diagrams

Hi All!

I am new to EMF modeling and following few tutorials available on web to learn these things. I have downloaded latest All-in-one-SDK pack from http://www.eclipse.org/emf site and also included lots of other things in it like EclipseUML, openArchitectureWare, GMF.. but all through Update manager (not manually).
Tutorials that i am following show me the screen that after installing these packes i should have EMF Diagrams (i.e. EMF Class Diagram *.ecd) available in my New->Others-> EMF Diagrams menu. But after so much effort this thing is not visible to me. can anyone please help me regarding this.

Best Regards,
Aman-ul-haq

Back to the top