[emf-dev] Duplicate namespace error importing RuleML

I am trying to create a model by import an XSD schema.  This has some
references to parts of RuleML and gives errors on the target namespace
for these.  Does any one know how I can get around these problems?

The snippet of the XSD I am trying to import is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- IST-CONTRACT project Contract Schema version 2.2 -->
<xs:schema
    xmlns:fol="http://www.ruleml.org/0.91/xsd";
    xmlns:ist="http://ist-contract.org/schema/ISTContract";
    targetNamespace="http://ist-contract.org/schema/ISTContract";>

    <xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"/>
    <xs:import schemaLocation="http://www.ruleml.org/0.91/xsd/folog.xsd";
               namespace="http://www.ruleml.org/0.91/xsd"/>
    <xs:import
schemaLocation="http://www.ruleml.org/0.91/xsd/modules/connective_module.xsd";
              namespace="http://www.ruleml.org/0.91/xsd"/>

    <xs:element name="Contract" type="ist:Contract"/>

..... etc ........

The lines that seem to cause the error are:
    <xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"/>
    <xs:import schemaLocation="http://www.ruleml.org/0.91/xsd/folog.xsd";
               namespace="http://www.ruleml.org/0.91/xsd"/>
    <xs:import
schemaLocation="http://www.ruleml.org/0.91/xsd/modules/connective_module.xsd";
               namespace="http://www.ruleml.org/0.91/xsd"/>

I can see that these are duplicate namespaces, but I cannot see how I
can get around this.  If I change the namespace to something else other
parts of the ruleML import fail.

I cannot cut/paste the error message from the error message box,so here
is a manually copied example:

Error: XSD: The attribute group may not have a duplicate name and target
namespace 'http://www.ruleml.org/0.91/xsd#And-inner.attlist' : URI
platform:/resurce/ContractSchema/ISTContract.xd Line2 Column 58

Cheers
Geoff Drake

Back to the top