[emf-dev] Re: EMFT full?

It's time to migrate to modeling.eclipse.org. 80G of free space beats 3G any day of the week. That's why we requested a new server.

You can copy the contents of your emft.eclipse.org:~/.ssh folder into modeling.eclipse.org:~/.ssh, and all your server connections should work. The only thing you might have to do to make builds work from modeling.eclipse is to ensure that apache@ can ssh to your user@dev in order to do tagging & releasing.

Nick