From: emf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:emf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nick Boldt
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 1:28 PM
To: Eclipse Modelling Framework
Subject: [emf-dev] EMF 2.3.3 GA?

Guys,

Back on 2008/03/12, we released an M build for EMF/XSD 2.3.3 to fix a
single XSD bug. It's 8 months later and I guess no one has really been
beating down the door for this fix, since we never released it in an R
build.

http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/news/relnotes.php?project=xsd&version=2.3.x

Is it time to do one simply to make the fix available to people who only
watch the update sites, and to end the maintenance of EMF 2.3.x?

I'd say yes -- any objections to spinning a final 2.3.3 GA next week?

Nick

--
Nick Boldt :: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Nickb
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash CBI