Re: [emf-dev] 'Enable Live Verification' menu item is missing or disabled

Hi, Anthony,

That action should be enabled on the Resource, not on the Library or any
other contents of the resource.

Also, in order for any of the examples to work, you will need to have
all three org.eclipse.emf.validation.example* plug-ins installed.

HTH,

Christian