[emf-dev] 'Enable Live Verification' menu item is missing or disabled

Hi Team,

I have downloaded the latest of everything and cannot seem to get the 'Enable Live Verification' menu item to be enabled so I can turn them on.

I am running the Validation tests and selecting the library element in the tree, right click and choose Validation > Enable Live Validation.

Any ideas?

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Back to the top