Re: [emf-dev] Bugzilla Milestone Configs for EMF

Christian,

Simple sounds good.  :-)  Certainly when things are a year apart, there's
not so much room for confusion, but I suppose that automatic queries might
get confused...

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

             Christian
             Damus/Ottawa/IBM@
             IBMCA                                                      To
             Sent by:                  emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             emf-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [emf-dev] Bugzilla Milestone
             04/26/2007 12:31          Configs for EMF
             PM

             Please respond to
             Eclipse Modelling
                 Framework
             <emf-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi, all,

Now that the EMF-QTV components (and others) have joined the Modeling/EMF
project, EMF has components that are actively developing a 1.x version
(1.1, in Europa).

Rather than add 1.1 M7, 1.2 M1, 1.2 M2, etc. milestones for these
components, I think we should switch over to the simple 'M1', 'M2', 'M3',
..., 'M7', 'RC' system that other projects use (e.g., EMFT).

What do y'all think?

Cheers,

Christian

Christian W. Damus