Re: [egit-dev] Working with PR from Github

Hi Lars,

as far as I know, there is nothing similar to the "fetch from gerrit" command, what you seem to be looking for. The only github specific thing is the mylyn github integration for managing the github issues and pull requests (i.e. the discussion part, not the code part).

I must admit I was not even aware of this specific reference format being used at github. Whenever I worked on a PR until now, I just fetched the source branch in egit, since I typically read that branch name anyway (and I typically have remotes created for other committers forks of projects I work on regularly).

Ciao, Michael

Back to the top