Re: [egit-dev] Vote for Committer status for Thomas Wolf

Guys,

This is a friendly reminder about pending committer status vote for Thomas.
There was unfortunately not much activity and we have only few days left.

Thomas does *really* good job in EGit and helps a lot in reviewing incoming bugs and patches.
I appreciate his help and his work and hope to get him on board.

It would be nice if you could check his contributions and vote!

https://dev.eclipse.org/portal/myfoundation/portal/portal.php
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/owner:thomas.wolf%2540paranor.ch+status:merged

Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov