Re: [egit-dev] Auto-ignore

Hi Markus,

I would propose to create a bug for egit, attach there an example project or
provide there steps to reproduce and discuss there the details. If this a
regression, we should be able to reproduce it.

My lab with >50 devs is using 3.5 - 3.6 j/egit head builds without any
problems so far and we have huge repo (~6GB) with hundreds of projects of any
kind (C/C++/Java) with tons of ignore rules and we didn't noticed any
regression yet.

--
Kind regards,
google.com/+AndreyLoskutov