Re: [egit-dev] Auto-ignore

Nope, it doesn’t. I was testing that change when I ran into the problem first...

Cheers,

Markus

Von: Matthias Sohn [mailto:matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2014 18:01
An: Duft Markus
Cc: EGit developer discussion (egit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Betreff: Re: [egit-dev] Auto-ignore

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 5:22 PM, Duft Markus <Markus.Duft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Interesting; I don’t get any changes in staging view or anything (because all the directories /are/ ignored), but the only way to prevent EGit from changing 755 files is to disable auto-ignore – then everything works like a charm. Some side-effect of the re-writing of the parser?

can you try if https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/37880/ fixes the problem ?

Salomon Automation GmbH | Friesachstrasse 15 | 8114 Friesach bei Graz | Austria
Registered Office: Friesach bei Graz | Commercial Register: 49324 K | VAT no. ATU28654300
Commercial Court: Landesgericht für Zivilrechtssachen Graz

Back to the top