Re: [egit-dev] Cherry Pick confirmation message

On 08/29/2014 11:04 AM, Matthias Nisch wrote:
I don't want to contribute,
Seems like you've written the contrary of what you think ;)

so how could it find a way to the source code? Should I open a BUG for it(I don't have an account for the egit bugzilla)?
Opening a bug on https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=EGit is a good first step. If you need to create an account to Eclipse.org bugzilla, use https://dev.eclipse.org/site_login/createaccount.php
Then for everything related to sources, development environment, and submission of patches via Gerrit, EGit provides a good contributor guide: http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide .

HTH
--
Mickael Istria