Re: [egit-dev] preparing 2.0

2012/5/24 Robin Rosenberg <robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Matthias Sohn skrev 2012-05-24 01.12:
2012/5/24 Robin Rosenberg <robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:robin.rosenberg@dewire.com>>

   Matthias Sohn skrev 2012-05-23 17.54:

       I created release branch stable-2.0 for JGit and EGit repositories
       and I will create the IP logs this evening (CEST timezone).

       https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/__4899/ <https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/4899/> and friends will most likely make

       it into 2.0 as at least the tests on Mac are fine.

   How about the API-breaking changes relating to GitAPIException?

I think we should get them in for 2.0. As you are the author and a committer
this should be no problem. I think in general these changes are ok, I am
just not sure if we should declare that we throw JGitInternalException
(then we should do that consistently) or not (then we should remove it
from all API methods).

Well, I was not convinced myself, but a lot of API's have them. The alternative
is to remove them from all methods. That would be fine with me.

do you also want to include https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/4843/ ?

--
Matthias

Back to the top