Re: [egit-dev] git hook support?

Hi Andrew,
currently hooks aren't supported. However, in the EGit forum at
eclipse.org a user has posted a draft for supporting the commit-msg
hook. I don't know if he has already pushed that change to Gerrit (he
attached it to his forum thread because Gerrit was down due to the
migration to eclipse.org which is finished now.).

Regards,
Manuel