[egit-dev] set configuration, when cloning a repository

Hi all,

in our company, we would like to make it easy for developers to clone/configure repositories in one step. For example, every developer currently needs to manually customize the push refspec (remote.<name>.push) of a clone, to be compliant to our internal process.
Are there any plans in EGit to support "git config ..." steps in the "Clone a Git Repository..." wizard? This would be especially helpful, if the wizard could suggest default configuration, which we would like to provide as Eclipse preferences (e. g. with Google workspace mechanic).

Thanks a lot in advance!
Regards
Stefan

Back to the top