Re: [egit-dev] workspace setup

André Dietisheim skrev 2011-08-10 17.56:
Hi guys

I finally managed to have a working workspace but it was quite a fight.
The problem was mainly in missing jetty util classes (AggregateLifeCycle etc.). Strange enough installing jetty from their update site (tried 7.4.5 and 7.5) did not help - even though the missing classes were installed and the jetty-util plugin present in the plug-in registry. I could only solve it by cloning their repo and importig jetty-util to my workspace.
Did I miss something?
At least this should be mentioned in your wiki, right?

Try 7.1.6 (http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide#Manual_Import),

-- robin

Back to the top