Re: [egit-dev] Test driving 0.11...

Is there an alternative location I can use to install 0.11 from?
updates-nightly appears to have 0.12 already but updates still only has
0.10.1 afaict.

igor

On 11-02-07 05:15 PM, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
Hey guys, a version of 0.11 from stable-0.11 has been pushed to the
nightly repository...
    http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-nightly

I'm happy with this one so far after testing. I would appreciate
testing from the community.

If things are good, I'll do the signing and push the bits on
Wednesday. We should ship by the end of this week.

Back to the top