Re: [egit-dev] Synchronization View priories

Am 18.08.2010 16:53, schrieb Benjamin Muskalla:
> I'd love to see some polishing in this
> area before we go ahead and work on Mylyn integration.

+1

I see Mylyn integration as a nice-to-have feature which could be
developed independent of EGit. I think it should be more important to
have a stable feature that supports basic use cases. It doesn't help if
we have a lot features but also tons of exceptions in the log/UI.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx