Re: [egit-dev] The road towards 0.8.0

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 5:08 AM, Dariusz Luksza
<dariusz.luksza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, staging view would be a nice feature in 0.8.0, but only if we can
> also unstage changes (right now we can only stage changes). In my
> humble opinion stage view, in actual state of implementation,
> shouldn't be included in 0.8.0.

Agreed. As is, it is very..."misleading", as you cannot unstage files using DND.

I'm away until Monday but would at least like to submit an action to
the context menu that lets you perform a (mixed) reset (i.e. unstage)
on individual files for 0.8. The view itself...well, if it doesn't
make 0.8 it doesn't matter to me. I wasn't expecting it to go in when
I submitted it anyway. ;)

Regards,
Remy

Back to the top