Re: [egit-dev] The road towards 0.8.0

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 12:42 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone have other major things they want in before we stop coding for
> 0.8.0 at the end of next week?
>      http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,577

Wheel I already have implemented dialog that I've mentioned in comment
18 for bug 309582, right now it looks lightly different from attached
screen shot. I also manage to launch synchronizing current HEAD with
selected remote branch, but mu TODO list is quite long:

* synchronize with local branches and tags
* exclude files from synchronize view based on .gitignore entry's
* AFAIR Remy mentioned that commited resources don't disappear from sync view
* launch synchronization form repositories view

I don't think so that I can implement all thing that I want to before
code freezing. But some part of that I've plan to implement and
publish on Saturday/Sunday so that there will be some time to review
it.

--
Best regards

GSM: +48 695 192 160