Re: [egit-dev] Google Summer of Code (GSOC) Participation

On 03/08/2010 08:45 PM, Johannes Schindelin wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010, Dariusz Luksza wrote:

On 03/08/2010 08:03 PM, Johannes Schindelin wrote:

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010, Dariusz Luksza wrote:

Since my last mail I got a few ideas of improvements for egit/jgit:
* add tagging support
* add merging support
* add stash support
* add branch/tags comparing support

What do you think about that?

Ambitious! I like that.

Isn't it to ambitious ?

Well, merging is definitely the most challenging of those, the others are
relatively easy to do.

IMHO I should peek one (maybe two) from that ideas, with one you would
suggest ?

merge and stash. branch/tags comparing support is already in JGit AFAICT.

I can't find support for branch/tags comparing in EGit, so I assume that
it wasn't coded.

--
Best regards

GSM: +48 695 192 160