Re: [egit-dev] list culling CC addresses

Johannes Schindelin <Johannes.Schindelin@xxxxxx> wrote:
> P.S.: Could somebody configure this list so it does not cull the Cc: list?
> That would be just awesome.

I think that is a feature of the Eclipse project environment.

By culling the CC list, you are encouraged to stay subscribed to
the list and follow all discussion in the community, rather than
jumping in on only the things you actually care about.

*grumble* *grumble*

If you don't like it, you can try opening a bug against community[1]
in component MailingLists, but I doubt it will get you very far.

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Community

--
Shawn.

Back to the top